Tuesday 11 February 2014

"BENDY" or "BANDY" whatever you like....

Ben Milbourne has got a best mate & he is none other than the winner of Masterchef Australia season 4 winner Andy Allen. Together, affectionately they are known as "Bandy" or "Bandy". & moreover friendship, its a 'bromance' or atleast people love to portray their relationship like that :) Their friendship started at Masterchef & although the show got over ages ago, but their friendship is still going strong!!

Ben on Andy:
"Andy and I were lucky enough to meet at our first ever audition, he was cooking a dish that was very similar to mine in the first round, we both did a ceviche with a mango and fennel salad which I think was a pretty good indicator of things to come. I definitely would not have made it to the final 5 if it was not for him, having someone you trust and you know will pick you up when you fall down is so important in life and even more so in masterchef. Through food I have discovered my best mate, a new brother to add to my family."

Andy on Ben:
"He's not just a best mate, he's a role model."

No comments:

Post a Comment